Please join us for this virtual introduction to STAMP, a multistate partnership project to tag and study the movement of shipwreck components. The project is
Thematic Focus: Traditional Food System in Coastal Communities ICHCAP is calling for presentation submissions for the 2021 Expert Meeting for Building Network on Maritime ICH.
Many coastal, terrestrial, and submerged archaeological sites are at risk due to climate change. Sea level rise, ocean acidification, increased storm intensity, and erosion threaten
The third webinar of ICOMOS SDGWG will present an approach to the intertwined relationship between cultural and natural resources and its importance in strengthening resilience
ICHCAP will in collaboration with the UNESCO Apia Office hold a two-day ICH Webinar Series on Maritime ICH from 29 to 30 October 2020. The
- Call for papers: Oceans Past X Conference
- 6th Call for Decade Actions
- Call for papers: CNRS/NASOH/Brock conference 2024
- 2024 Ocean Decade Conference: Launch of calls for posters and oral presentations!
- Call for Papers- 2023 AIMA-ICUCH Conference: Maritime and Underwater Cultural Heritage in the Context of the Ocean Decade Session