Thanks to Julieta Frère and Dolores Elkin (Universidad de Buenos Aires and National Scientific and Technical Research Council, Argentina) for their work in translating the
Although the 2nd Global Planning Meeting of the Decade, which was to happen in Paris in mid-March, was cancelled, UNESCO-IOC reached out to its partners,
“I am very happy to launch the first edition of our new Ocean Decade Newsletter series. Over the last months, the vision for the Decade
- Eurocean’s Youth Network: An awakening opportunity for young maritime archaeologists
- Cultural Heritage and Coastal Resilience at COP26
- Cultural heritage: a critical science gap of UNESCO Marine World Heritage Sites?
- Now in Spanish: the ODHN article in the Journal of Maritime Archaeology
- Launch of the Decade Action: Cultural Heritage Framework Programme (CHFP)