The “African kick-off Conference for the UN Decade of Ocean Science for Sustainable Development, organized by the Government of Egypt (through the Ministry of Higher
The Intergovernmental Oceanographic Commission of UNESCO and the Government of Egypt, through the National Institute of Oceanography and Fisheries (NIOF), are organizing the “Regional Conference
Thematic Focus: Traditional Food System in Coastal Communities ICHCAP is calling for presentation submissions for the 2021 Expert Meeting for Building Network on Maritime ICH.
The CHERISH Project is pleased to announce that it will be hosting a one-day online conference: Coastal Cultural Heritage and Climate Change on Wednesday 12th May
Regional Meeting on the Protection of Underwater Cultural Heritage in Africa, 10 to 11 March 2021, online The General Conference of UNESCO adopted the 2001
Many coastal, terrestrial, and submerged archaeological sites are at risk due to climate change. Sea level rise, ocean acidification, increased storm intensity, and erosion threaten
- Call for Papers- 2023 AIMA-ICUCH Conference: Maritime and Underwater Cultural Heritage in the Context of the Ocean Decade Session
- Early Registration for 2024 Ocean Decades Conference now open!
- Call for Papers: DEGUWA – German Society for the Promotion of Underwater Archaeology e.V. IN POSEIDON’S REALM XXIX
- Metroarchaeo 2023 Conference
- Aproximaciones a los efectos del cambio climático en los sitios arqueológicos costeros de Cartagena de Indias (Colombia)