The Symposium of Conservation for Underwater Archaeology (ISCUA) is organised by the Balearic Institute of Studies in Maritime Archaeology (IBEAM) in collaboration with the Council
The “African kick-off Conference for the UN Decade of Ocean Science for Sustainable Development, organized by the Government of Egypt (through the Ministry of Higher
The third webinar of ICOMOS SDGWG will present an approach to the intertwined relationship between cultural and natural resources and its importance in strengthening resilience
- Call for papers: Oceans Past X Conference
- 6th Call for Decade Actions
- Call for papers: CNRS/NASOH/Brock conference 2024
- 2024 Ocean Decade Conference: Launch of calls for posters and oral presentations!
- Call for Papers- 2023 AIMA-ICUCH Conference: Maritime and Underwater Cultural Heritage in the Context of the Ocean Decade Session