Although the 2nd Global Planning Meeting of the Decade, which was to happen in Paris in mid-March, was cancelled, UNESCO-IOC reached out to its partners,
BalticRIM Blue Growth Workshop: The contribution of cultural heritage to the Ocean Decade 26 May 2020 By Antony Firth, Co-chair, ODHN Script of talk presented
On 8 June 2020, the webinar “The Ocean’s Past – Underwater Archaeology and Ocean Science” was organized by UNESCO’s Scientific and Technical Advisory Body to
- Eurocean’s Youth Network: An awakening opportunity for young maritime archaeologists
- Cultural Heritage and Coastal Resilience at COP26
- Cultural heritage: a critical science gap of UNESCO Marine World Heritage Sites?
- Now in Spanish: the ODHN article in the Journal of Maritime Archaeology
- Launch of the Decade Action: Cultural Heritage Framework Programme (CHFP)