SPLOSH 2020 – Workshop on Southern Hemisphere perspectives on Submerged Palaeolandscapes By Ingrid Ward, on behalf of the SPLOSH committee The study of submerged coastal
- Eurocean’s Youth Network: An awakening opportunity for young maritime archaeologists
- Cultural Heritage and Coastal Resilience at COP26
- Cultural heritage: a critical science gap of UNESCO Marine World Heritage Sites?
- Now in Spanish: the ODHN article in the Journal of Maritime Archaeology
- Launch of the Decade Action: Cultural Heritage Framework Programme (CHFP)