EAA 2021 – Widening Horizons
652 652 people viewed this event.
27th Annual Meeting of the European Association of Archaeologists
Themes of the Annual Meeting
The Annual Meeting themes, as defined by the Scientific Committee, incorporate the diversity of EAA and the multidimensionality of archaeological practice, including archaeological interpretation, heritage management and politics of the past and present.
1. Widening horizons through human-environment interconnections
2. Pandemics and climate change: responses to global challenges
3. The new normality of heritage management and museums in post-Covid times
4. Globalisation and archaeology
5. Assembling archaeological theory and the archaeological sciences
6. Material culture studies and societies
7. From global to local: Baltic-Pontic studies
Event image -
Link To Event Page -